Hi, i request a bot bit for BotMultichill.
- Botmaster : Multichill
- Bot's name : BotMultichill
- List of botflags on others wikipedias: about 100+ atm (see meta:User:Multichill for the current list)
- Purpose: Interwiki (pywikipedia)
- Technical details : BotMultichill is an interwiki bot starting at the Dutch wikipedia. The bot uses the pywikipedia framework and runs day and night in autonomous mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts. Multichill 14:41, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
Hi, i request a bot flag for AlleborgoBot
- Operator: Alleborgo
- Automatic or Manually Assisted: Automatic, in "-autonomous" mode. Sometimes the bot will run in manual assisted mode to solve interwiki conflicts.
- Programming Language(s): Pywikipedia framework daily updated to the last SVN version
- Function Summary: interwiki
- Already has a bot flag in: ar, am, an, ast, az, bar, bat-smg, bg, br, bn, bpy, bs, ca, ceb, cs, cv, da, de, el, en, eo, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fiu-vro, fr, frp, fy, ga, gl, he, hr, hsb, ht, hu, hy, id, is, it, iu, ja, jv, ka, kk, ksh, ku, lb, li, lmo, ln, lt, lv, mk, mi, ml, mr, ms, mt, nap, nds, nds-nl, nl, nn, no, pl, pms, ps, pt, ro, roa-tara, ru, sco, sh, sk, simple, sl, sq, sr, su, sv, ta, tg, th, to, tr, tt, uk, ur, vec, vi, vls, vo, zh, zh-classical, zh-min-nan, zh-yue. On it.wiki has done more than 65000 edit.
Thanks --AlleborgoBot 15:42, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
Betawiki: better support for your language in MediaWiki
Dear community. I am writing to you to promote a special wiki called Betawiki. This wiki facilitates the localisation (l10n) of the MediaWiki interface. You may have changed many messages here to use your language in the interface, but if you would log in to for example the Japanese language Wiktionary, you would not be able to use the interface as well translated as here. In fact, of over 1,700 messages in the core of MediaWiki, 0 messages have been translated. Betawiki also supports the translation of messages for well over 100 extensions, with over 1,550 messages. Translators for over 70 languages contribute their work to MediaWiki this way every month.
If you wish to contribute to better support of your language in MediaWiki, as well as for many MediaWiki extensions, please visit Betawiki, create an account and request translator privileges. You can see the current status of localisation of your language on MediaWiki.org and do not forget to get in touch with others that may already be working on your language on Betawiki.
If you have any further questions, please let me know on my talk page on Betawiki. We will try and assist you as much as possible, for example by importing all messages from a local wiki for you to start with, if you so desire.
You can also find us on the Freenode IRC network in the channel #mediawiki-i18n where we would be happy to help you get started.
Bot Flag for Purbo_T
- Operator: User:Purodha = ksh:User:Purodha (b'crat @ ksh)
- Function: interwiki link maintenance
- Operation: manually-assisted, occasionally in automatic or autonomous mode, starting mostly from the Wikipedia of Ripuarian languages
- Software: pywikipediabot framework updated daily from svn to latest version
- Already has bot flag on: cumulated data (sorry, the toolserver is having technical problems at the moment, so the data is partially not up to date) more pending,
Thank you! --Purbo T 22:18, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
The call for applications for Wikimania Scholarships to attend Wikimania 2010 in Gdansk, Poland (July 9-11) is now open. The Wikimedia Foundation offers Scholarships to pay for selected individuals' round trip travel, accommodations, and registration at the conference. To apply, visit the Wikimania 2010 scholarships information page, click the secure link available there, and fill out the form to apply. For additional information, please visit the Scholarships information and FAQ pages:
Yours very truly,